Saturday, June 4, 2011

Donuts

Wherein Mr Ullman announces a brief break from Blogging. 

Have a donut.  Really, take two.  They are fresh and yummy.  

This is the start of the silly season at work.  For the next couple of weeks I will be creating 20 + program CDs a day, answering support questions that, to the user, seem dire but are actually quite easy to solve and trying to convince a couple of captains who spend $50,000 on P & I insurance to replace their goddamn six year old PC and not to buy a $600.00 piece of crap from Dell or HP.  I short, I won't have a great deal of time on my until the middle of June.

So unless I manage to get real lucky an make something outstanding I won't be blogging again until the 17th of June. This will also give to time to do some thinking about about this and maybe give it some sort of structure.  Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment